Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Embedded Linux Programming with Friendly Arm (Mini2440)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunil880089

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all,

Can anyone Tel me that Which Fedora Version is good for Embedded Linux Programming with Friendly Arm (Mini2440)...

Please help me.
Thank you..

Are you more specific about Fedora? You can do the embedded Linux programming better in Debian and Ubuntu (Actually Ubuntu was built from Debian). I have been successfully doing it in Ubuntu!

Are you more specific about Fedora? You can do the embedded Linux programming better in Debian and Ubuntu (Actually Ubuntu was built from Debian). I have been successfully doing it in Ubuntu!

Dear ravikanth,

Thanks for your Reply.

I downloaded the Fedora 17 Version.

So is it good for the Embedded Linux Programming?

Thank you..

Its all Linux. Ubuntu and Fedora are two distributions of Linux. They are being distributed for free as open source software.
Ubuntu started dominating fedora and some other distributions because of its remarkable GUI. While fedora is famous for its artwork. To be precise, the additional packages in Ubuntu makes it different from fedora.

Status
Not open for further replies.