Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Elektor Magazine with Microcontroller and FBUS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

glenjoy

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Had there been an issue from Elektor Magazine discussing Microcontroller and FBUS? Thanks.

I've just searched everything from 1995 to 2003, nothing whatsoever.

I'd have to re-read the magazines for 2004 to check, but I definately don't recall anything.

Sorry,
FoxyRick.

glenjoy said:
Had there been an issue from Elektor Magazine discussing Microcontroller and FBUS? Thanks.

Hi glenjoy:
I'm new in the sms cotrolled plants field if it was independent field, any way what I've noticed from your posts that you are stucked if the fbus for nokia 3310 transmit the at commands?
What I think! that fbus can do that because all what you need is communication way between the pc or microcontroler and the phone which FBUS work she:D has TX and anthor RX so she's fullduplex smile man.
BUUUUUUT what I don't know the HEXADECIMAL at commands for nokia3310.
10x

Hi
I hope this gonna indulges you!!!
I cut this article from Circuit Cellar april 2006.

Hi glenjoy,

I read some of the posts and notice you were interested in FBUS communication with a nokia phone I was wondering how far you got?

I am currently trying to use FBUS to SMS although I have got a packet back from the phone there appears to be a problem with reliable communication.

If your interested will let you know progress

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.