Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

electronics exam please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

illillillill

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hey, i have somewhat of a retarted teacher and i just got my project today, and found that he hadn't taught us half of teh stuff wer' asked to produce. i'm not bad at alectronics, the jerk just didn't teach us right so i'm persuing information on my own.

here's what i'm asked to build in 5 weeks:
- a program (i can do that myself pretty easily)
- an interface print with driver + relay + 7segment display + buttons (never even seen a 7segment display before)
- a temperature stabilised cabinet containing a heat sensor and a heater (the sensor will tell the relay through a program when there is heat enough and the heater will stop heating)
- finally i am to write a report on it all, (i can do that all by myself)

so basically what i need soem help with is the print which should contain everything for the PSU, the analog read function, the 7segment displays, and the relay control for the heater,

the controller i will be using is an ATMEGA328P-PU

Status
Not open for further replies.