Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

easy use pcb designing software

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasir23

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i need a software which is easy to understand, plz help any good software and its help.
i used pcb123 here i make schematic then i convert in layout, so i dont understand my pcb easily thats y i didnt like it
then i use pcb artist thats good for pcb layout but not good for schematic and its library problem
so i need that software where i can verify the schematic and then convert it in to layout so it should be understandable.

thanks in advance.

you can use "eagle software" thats very good..

or try with express PCB and schematic software..

orcad are a bit professional, but dont know if you can be comfortable in the beginning...

Eagle is popular as previously mentioned.

I use easyPC (dont let the name fool you) precisely because I wanted a modern and easy to use interface to go from schematic to PCB with 3D visualisation with full outputs/plots etc and the ability to easily add more
features when I need them.

The interface exists as core code on a number of "free" packages but none of
them have the full functionality of EPC.

Its not free but a really good quality entry level system (limited only by pin count) is very low cost (comparatively)

I also have Eagle installed as EPC can convert components from it. I just don't
like the way the interface works on eagle. (Its a bit stone age IMHO)

I asked a sort of similar question a while back myself - you may find
the thread helpful:

https://www.edaboard.com/threads/176421/

Once selected you tend to get locked into these
packages so take your time trying a few out.

hope thats of use
jack

There are a number of cheaper PCB design software as mentioned above:
Easy PC, Proteus,

If you want to spend quite abit of money you can go upto: OrCad, Cadstar, Altium, PADS etc but these are pretty expensive if its for hobby use.

OrCad is the best software for begineer.... so many tutorials are available on the net... well organised software,

I work on Express PCB...

It's easy to use....
Simple and friendly for beginners.... ;-)

and i am working on it for 3 years and till now, i have not found any problem with that.... :-D

hope it helps...
Best of Luck....
Nikhil.

I work on Express PCB...

It's easy to use....
Simple and friendly for beginners.... ;-)

and i am working on it for 3 years and till now, i have not found any problem with that.... :-D

hope it helps...
Best of Luck....
Nikhil.

PCB123...its just easy as 123...
Cheers

ALL ECAD software is as good or as bad as the next package.
I would first determine at what level you are going to use the software, i.e. hobby, simple designs, high speed FPGA designs?
Next, the more learning you put in the more you will get out. I have been doing this job for over 25 years and I am still learning everyday, in fact most days I do some reading (homework) on some aspect of PCB design, assembly. SIV or EMC (Yes I am that sad!).
If you are going to be a casual used, I would recomend Eagle (never used it myself) as there is a permanent thread on this forum for Eagle help, and several people who will help you, with a lot of patience.

proteus for me, nobody thought me about this,i just saw it in our computer, explored it, and googled for some help.. then i learned that it is capable of simulating...

:D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back