Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Eagle v4.11 problem with infinite lines of some packages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hedgehog

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Eagle v4.11 problem

Hello!
I've got a broblem using Eagle v.4.11 for Windows .
Some packeges from different libraries in the layout mode have infininite lines. May I ask to help me. Please.
:( :( :(

Re: Eagle v4.11 problem

Sorry, I can't help you directly, but you should address this problem to the developers und support team of Cadsoft.
You can find them on Usenet news.cadsoft.de in eagle.support.*

So many views but no one replies..... very shame!

I suppose I'm not the only one which dont understand what is your problem. Be more specific and your get right answer to your problem.

Mr.Cube

Some of viewer understood my point correctly and helped me.
Thanks to everyone. Everything work fine!

reinstal eagle.

If you have this problem, you can find if you export lbr and import again.
I solve it by reinstalling eagle

(You maybe have another ver. of eagle installed on PC)

pool_77

Eagle v4.11 problem

Hi,

Is there any other solution than reinstalling EAGLE?
pool_77 > I don't understand what you are saying about export lbr and import again. Are you saying this problem appears when you export?

My desciption of the problem:

In schematic I get some infinite lines originating from curved lines in certain symbols. For example in con-subd.lbr almost all devices have curved lines in these symbols and therefore somehow gets corrupt.

Thnx in advance!

//Swedish guy

to make a long alley short:
h**p://www.cadsoft.de/forum.htm ->eagle.support.eng

I mean that you can test this problem by exporting and then importing LBR

pool_77

Try deleting the Eagleerc.usr file from " my documents"

i faced a problem, all the holes in the pads were closed and reloaded eagle ad Dozen times, with no effect. then i deleted that file and everything was alright.( eagle will create a fresh file of eagleerc.usr)

Eagle v4.11 problem

i'm solving this problem by editing the library files. anyway some of the part whish i use are damaged. for example bc546 end led5mm.
in addition, i sometimes complete pcb drawing and then delete this damaged parts. then i use vias instead of pads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back