Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Eagle: how to search for a pin name in schematic

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaima_ko

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

Could somebody quickly give me a hint how I can show a pin (name is known) in a schematic? "SHOW" command only shows component, not pin. I've read Eagle online help but couldn't find one.

Thanks in advance.

I am not near my computer, so I am guessing. It is hidden in the general setup (one of the options on the top right menus). One of the tabs where you set various display options has a setting for 'show pin names'. I can check tomorrow if you are still stuck.

You really ought to look at the Eagle forum at Cadsoft - it is very good and busy.

Keith

Actually, the easiest way is the "find" ULP. Select ULP button then run "find.ulp". There you can search for nets, pins, values etc and also change them.

Keith.

Thanks a lot. It works. Thanks for the suggestion to cadsoft forum too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back