Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Eagle apperture wheel: how to generate and see the results

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pauloynski

wheel file eagle

When generating Gerber files under Cadsoft Eagle 4.16 it is necessary to create the apperture wheel files according to my PCB file. How to do this? The glaser.whl that comes with Eagle seems not to generate the correct files (a manufacturer told me my files generated with it were unusable). How can I see the generated Gerber files?
Regards

Re: Eagle apperture wheel: how to generate and see the resul

With Eurocircuit, I use this cam file to generate gerber files (icone CAM > File > Open job, selecting this file, and process job). You need also to generate the tool list, entering the following command in the PCB window : run drillcfg.
For a 2 sides PCB, we have 8 files (7 as defined in the CAM pannel, and the toollist file, erase all .gpi and .dri files).

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back