Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Dual Slope ADC using Microcontroller and Discrete components

Status
Not open for further replies.

ex4

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dual slope adc

Hello
anybody can give me some resource on how to make a dual slope adc using discrete components (Op amps, resistor, etc) and it's interfacing using microcontroller. Any micro will do. I like the simple and stability performance of the adc.
Gracias

adc using discrete components

Microchip application note AN700 will give you delta sigma ADC with 16C622. It can be modified to suite 16F628A.

Cheers

Ravi

simple dual slope adc

well, that's really helpfull
but unfortunately my application need the stability measurement, since i want to measure a 1uV change in the input from 10 ton load cell.
I'm using Sigma delta ltc2440 now and it's quite unstabil, and i look at the same circuit that can handle the sensor. It only uses dual slope adc with 2 opamp and 1 cmos multiplexer. That's is very..very economical :)
And it's very stabil and can read that small amount of voltage....
Oh yeah, I got this dual slope adc circuit
Got any suggestion on how to make itu single supply???

dual-slope adc

Check this
**broken link removed**

It has schematic for unipolar measurements too.

Status
Not open for further replies.