Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

dsp interface with robot

Status
Not open for further replies.

swetha reddy

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Sir,i need some information on connection of truck to dsp kit... what i mean to say is now i need to connect a wired robot/truck to the dsp kit and make it move in different directions according to the dsp led's like, for one led glow on the dsp kit the truck should move in one direction...To increase the current to drive the truck i have connected relay and and uln2003 on pcb board.. but i need the connection of relay...sir, here i have attached my pcb board to which now i need to connect a truck , which, according to my input gesture from my laptop it should move in different directions...here for each relay i should connect vcc,gnd and load....but there are 3 holes so to which hole i should connect vcc,gnd,load....it is spst relay.. sir, i have even attached the back side of board...can you please help me to which hole i need to connect the truck/robot.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back