Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DSK6713 with MATLAB on Windows 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikolov

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everybody,

First of all I want to thank to you all, because of the knowledge center that this site is. And I am very sorry that I don't still have the skills to contribute too.

I have to make a GUI interface in MATLAB which has to implement FIR or IIR filters (based upon user selection) on a target board DSK6713. And the difficulty I have is:

I have Windows 7 , Matlab 2009,2010 and CCS 3.3 , CCS 4 .. is it possible to connect MATLAB with the target board using one of the following CCS packages (on windows 7) and if it is possible, what is the procedure (or the name of the protocol or function..)

I can connect the board with Matlab BUT on WinXP .. which is not acceptable in my case.

Thank you for your patience.

Hi Nikolov,

I had been breaking my head since past 4-5 months going through the same problem. Actually CCS 3.3 does not recognize Win7. Hence its not possible to work on Win7 with CCS 3.3. Even TI advises to move to CCS v4. For installation please go through the manual below. It helped me a lot.

Attachments

• c6713dsk2.installation.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 142

Thank you for the response.

But I have already got CCS 4 working ... and connecting to target. But the main problem is that it can not connect using MATLAB :(

All sources I read they say that CCS4 and above do not support MATLAB linking... is that true ?

Thank you again.

Thank you very much.

That is possible with Windows 7 right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back