Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Download cable for ATmel ISP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vasquez-77

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
atmel-isp download cable

Hello.
I´am looking for the schematic of the Atmel download cable to connect via ISP
with the ATF1502AS.
Yes, i know that a lot of people here added this link to atmel:

http://www.atmel.com/dyn/resources/prod_documents/isp_C_v5.PDF
but it doesn´t work at all.

I wrote some e-mails to atmel, but nobody payed attention to this problem.
So - could somebody please send me this schematics ???

Thank´s a lot....

atmel cpld programmer

Hi,

You are correct. The link at the main corporate site is broken. However, I did find this pdf at I believe a russian atmel site.

http://www.atmel.ru/Software/files/isp_c_v5.pdf

Better grab it now, as no telling how long it will last on this site either. Since this is a parallel port programmer, please be aware of a couple of things.
1. It probably works best under Win98. WinNT, Win2K and WinXP have kernel protection from direct writes to ports. There are drivers that can workaround this, but depending on when the programming code was written this may be an issue.
2. Parallel port programmers are known to have problems running on some laptops. Desktop computers have less problems.
3. You may have to enter your BIOS settings and change settings on your parallel port. Some programmers require SPP settings. Others require EPP.

Finally, while I have used a number of different parallel port programmers and bit-blasters, I have never used this one. So, my comments are general ones only, I have no first hand knowledge of working with programming these Atmel CPLDs.

atmel isp cable

hi,
schematic attached

Reactions: dumy

dumy

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back