Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

doubt regarding implementation of pipeline adc in matlab

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaz080

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
(designed mdac structure and obtained residue chara for each stages..with and without redundancy)

Now i need to combine the bits dd.jpg (adc out) of each stage to get the digital output .what technique should i use to obtain the output..i goggled about it and the result obtained was little bit confusing..

If each stage is for one of the bits in the output, then you just need to sum all of the stages' digital output bits, weighted by the correct power of two. You would multiply the output bit from each stage by 2 to the power that corresponds to the bit-position for that stage, and then sum that with the results from all of the other stages. I guess your MSB (most significant bit) comes from the first stage, and so on?

Don't you need a sample-and-hold just before the "+" summing input?

Status
Not open for further replies.