Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Don't get an inverting sinus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
Sorry I can't follow you.

Hi
Sorry I can't follow you.

Are you referring to my last posting?
If you have 4 identical sections - each with a damping factor of 1/SQRT(2) - you need active gain stages with a total gain of "4" in order to have a loop gain of 4*0.25=1. OK?

Hi
After read and reread the post I get finally what I want, an inverted and non-inverted sine wave.
So thanks to anyone for ther reaction and advice.
thank you for your patient

Attachments

• non-inv.JPG
    non-inv.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 60

Hi
After read and reread the post I get finally what I want, an inverted and non-inverted sine wave.
So thanks to anyone for ther reaction and advice.
thank you for your patient

As far as I recall a Bubba oscillator does not give such a jagged sine. Why yours?

As far as I recall a Bubba oscillator does not give such a jagged sine. Why yours?
The photo in the first reply in this thread also shows the jagged edges. Maybe his opamps are oscillating at a high frequency, maybe there is another high frequency circuit nearby or maybe there is an AM radio station nearby.

Hi Audioguru
Your Question about a jagged sine, I really don't know.
Remember, the scope is a simpel usb device, I can see the wave, and the shape give me
a direction right or false, good or bad.
One thing is sure, the device have help me to the solusion.

The opamp, the LME49740, can be a limited factor, but I don't know how to find a better one.

Status
Not open for further replies.