Not open for further replies.

raviram80

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi All,

Can some one porivde me the circuit for divide by 3 and divide by 5 counter using D flip flop

Also if someone can provide some documentation on how to design these counters using K MAPs that will be very helpful

Thanks,

Hi,

I wanted some info which describes the approach of making a divde by 3 normal circuit not the 50%. It will be highly appreciated if some one can tell me how to make divide by 3 using D flops

Also if you know the present state and next state which is the case in counter you can use Karnaugh map to solve the inputs for the flops.

I have done this kind of thing just dont rem now.

Thanks

Sorry, I don't know how to make a /3 divider with only DFF and no gates. I can do it with JK-FF or T-FF, or with gates + DFF. Maybe this will help you:

I would be very interested to see how one can use a Karnaugh Map to make a clock divider.

Hi raviram80,

we have clock divider by odd or even and with a duty cylce of 50%. But I can not provide the code.

it is composed by on main counter, two process running each on opposite edge to generate both clock and a process used for the glitch free clock selection and a clock selector

hi All,

Can some one porivde me the circuit for divide by 3 and divide by 5 counter using D flip flop

Also if someone can provide some documentation on how to design these counters using K MAPs that will be very helpful

Thanks,

Try using a Johnson counter with 3 Flipflops for DIVIDE BY 3 Circuit
and 5 Flipflops for DIVIDE BY 5 Circuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…