Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Digital Weighing Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

chatakundi

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all,
I need help in making a digital weighing machine. I opened a couple of them and they are all based on Atmel 89C52 micon.
Can someone help me in making one ?
Thanks in advance.

ad7730 based weigh machine with at89c52

Use AD7730 from analog deives. IT is a complete weigh scale chip analog circuitry in 1 chip

Re: Digital Weighing Machine - Help Please.

hi

the simple way is to used ICL7106 AND 7107 with straingauge this aplication note building the digital weighing mahine can be found on
intersil web page under ICL7106or 7107 after understanding the princepel you can convert it to uc based design

7106 and 7107 are too low resolution even for a bakery scale. With only 2000 counts available, there is not much you can do. A better chip to use in this case is ICL7135 which has 20000 counts and serves a resonable weight scale function.

I already got the circuit for the A/D based on ICL7135 and it is pretty stable and it has a serial data out using the BUSY and CLK pins. Now I'm looking for micon code for the AT89C52.

It would be a bit hard to find a readymade code for your application. You will have to write the code yourself. In my opinion, getting data from ICL7135 into the 89C52 is not much of a problem. If you can wirte the user interface for the indicator, you should be able to do the 7135 interfacing easily.

Hi,

I am dong a project on digital weighing scale machine i am using ICL7135 and 89S52 and i did it and my display is showing the load now the problem is last bit is unstable if you have the idea to stable this please help me

Thank you,
Sharath

Hi,

I am dong a project on **broken link removed**machine i am using ICL7135 and 89S52 and i did it and my display is showing the load now the problem is last bit is unstable if you have the idea to stable this please help me:grin:

Thank you,
Sharath

The weighing platform is provided with a pressure sensor , and the machine core is provided with a preamplification, an analog-to-digital conversion and a central controller 4.

Hi,

I am dong a project on digital weighing scale machine i am using ICL7135 and 89S52 and i did it and my display is showing the load now the problem is last bit is unstable if you have the idea to stable this please help me

Thank you,
Sharath

did you finish this proyect, im interested in have a little bit information about the code and the circuit you use, i have to make the same proyect but im a little confused...:-?

can the application circuits for the ICL 7107 be used for ICL 7135 ??

I have seen some circuits for the ICL 7107 that describe how to make a milliamp meter, DC voltmeter, etc. Can these same circuits be used for the ICL 7135 ??

put some more data for your digital weighing Machine . like which micro controller and ADC u use to convert value into digital format ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back