Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Digital oscilloscope Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
ad8330 schematic

Hi guys,
Sorry for the inconvenience, my website is down since January. I thought that at least the projects pages were up, but no. Then I'll work on it right now. Wait two or three days.

oscilloscope scheme pc

Ok, the site is (quite) up now. You have to go to :
**broken link removed**
Then choose your langage and then select the project at the left.

project on digital storage oscilloscope

I got the same problem , and can not open your project page. Can you send schematics any other way or post valid link?

lmx9838 diy

Hi

I am new here.Have You considered using something like adc/sh new IC-s from MAXIM ?

oscilloscope serial port tlc549

hi guys,
what do u think if i want to do a pci card for that project without a ram or memory capability.i mean just viewin it right at that time is possible or do u think it will cause crashes?anyone has experience?
and please give me a link to make an example pci card design and bus interfacing (i mean addressing with logic gates)guide site.
thank

low cost fifo chip

Hi I am new to this site. I really like this project and will be trying it in the future. Right now my 4 channel scope is destroyed. I am looking to build a new one. I really like Colin's project(at the link below) with 4 channel scope but I can't write code. I have not been able to find anyone that can write code. Does anyone know any other scopes that are 4 chanel that I can make? Has anyone made a 4 channel or has completed this scope? **broken link removed**

Any help woud be appreciated.
Thank you!
Pat ste895@bellsouth.net

circuit oscilloscope pc

Can't you use hos own program ??
**broken link removed**

/Bingo

digikey laptop oscilloscope

do not understand cod i just bought 2 books on this but seems like it will be a while. is this cod ready to install if so please explain the board i already mad just for fun have you seen any one that has mad this scope any other help on how to install or fix wood be grateful

dsp project oscilloscope

Anyway to produce DSO besides using FPGA? I guess many of us do not have access to that facility. Microcontroller will be a good choice. Anyone tried wit PIC18F4550?

protecting xilinx inputs from ft232r

I've built years ago a demo board to see how far can I go with the sampling freq. If I remember corectly, the highest sample rate was 10Msps, with a Scenix MCU running at 100MHz. The acq. code was simply a huge worm of set and clear signals, along with store instructions, in order to achieve the highest sample rate, I couldn't afford any kind of loop mechanism. But if you want some real performance out of the DSO, I think there is no other way besides FPGAs.

/pisoiu

ad8332 lownoise configuration

abs said:
h**p://www.enetsystems.com/~lorenzo/scope/

Is there any one can help translate it?
first of all thank u for the link.next u will go to www.google.com and choose language tools.and then will enter this page to translate from italian to english.hope it works.

[dso2.no-ip.biz:36]:

It is a unfinished project,
it is a 60Msps scope,I means it's an useful scope.
could any one help to finish it.
Or who can contect to the web master for more inf

gameboy digital sampling oscilloscope schematic

hi all,

i had a altera flex10k bd.......i'm intending to do a oscilloscope project......i did went to a few websites to read up about oscillosope project........but i'm not sure how to go about starting the design part of the FPGA, can anyone please kindly give me some pointers on how to get started? Thanks alot!

Regards,

digital oscillascope

Hello everyone,

great thread, one of the best on edaboard...

I just want to ask what is current development stage? Monoliv, ME, simce... are you alive! :)

oscilloscope avr

how to use lcd monitor as oscilloscope screen

portable small digital oscilloscope $99

erodeboy: you have to provide a lot of more information to that question...

digital oscilloscope 3.0

I wonder that if fs is very high like 500Msps, how FPGA can control the buffer?

oscilloscope pc usb schema

I also going to do a digital oscilloscope in my school project. I am uiding Altera nios board,, as i know the frequecy rate of the board is about 33.33Mhz. Then actually how is the best sample frequecy of ADC? It should match the board frequecny or can be lower?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back