Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Digital oscilloscope Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
pc oscilloscopes projects

Hi guys,
Im currently working on a digital oscilloscope with FPGA for a senior desing project. I was wondering if u guys have any suggestions on how to implement the triggering system. How to do the slope detection, and trigger level.

Can i use a differentiator and comparator. differentiate the input signal, and check if the: output is positive = + slope, output is negative = -slope, output is zero = resonant frequency? what about the triggering level?

any suggestion will help
thankz
ed

diy mcu oscilloscope

Hi,

Please have a look at www.picoscope.com and get a free demo CD. Where you can get more information.

ze_dib said:
Hi

I 'm studying possibilities to make a digital oscilloscope for PC, with onboard RAM to memorize samples.

I have several questions :
=> Wich bus is the easier to use (hard and driver for linux/windows) : PCI, USB or IEEE1394
=> I though about using many low speed ADC (cheapier) to reach sampling frequency I 'd like to use, is it a good way to do this.

Which FPGA would be the most suitable for that project SpartanII, or APEX20k

TOTO2001

schematic oscilloscope pc

hi everybody:

I am a final year student, now. i have a project is to develop a portable oscilloscope. But a problem is faced for the ADC input range. i have used the ADC TLC5540 to implement the A/D conversion. here, the problem arise that the ADC input range only from 0 to 2.6V.. it is not achieve my project requirement. who can help me to solve this problem. the requirements are:

Input range: -2.6 to 2.6V

Notes: I also confuse the circuit configuration of TLC5540.

The greatest appreciate for the people.

Added after 5 hours 39 minutes:

who know the TLC5540 circuit configuration. i confuse to construct it and test it.

the greatest appreciate for this.

johann glaser 80 mhz

Hi,

Does anyone have any idea what parts are inside the "Swordfish" Hand Held USB Oscilloscope (ADC,UC,RAM,FIFO...) ?

**broken link removed**

Thanks

avr freaks input impedance

Does anyone have any complete USB oscilloscope design for reference?

Is this project still active or in hibernation?

bitscope import excel

LCD Graphick display ,18f452 pic project , 1...1000 mhz and frekans meter help..!

Added after 7 minutes:

all codes

osciloskopes schematics

x_eleman said:
LCD Graphick display ,18f452 pic project , 1...1000 mhz and frekans meter help..!

Added after 7 minutes:

all codes
Where?

usbscope avr

asif_warid said:
go to fpga4u.com

Please post correct domain name next time as fpga4u.com/net/org isn't registered at all!!!

pc oscilloscope schematic

It seems like the project has gone into cold storage!! No progress seen since months!

adc oscilloscop

**broken link removed**
The Regard.
Who repeated this project?
Your opinions please

digital oscilloscope avr

oscil said:
http://www.mindbend.ro/eoscope/eoscope_en.htm
The Regard.
Your opinions please
Nice project but without source code! :(

hight speed avr osciloscope

CMOS said:
oscil said:
h**p://www.mindbend.ro/eoscope/eoscope_en.htm
The Regard.
Your opinions please
Nice project but without source code! :(

Are you sure ?

The archive contains the schematics, PCB and the byte-files needed to program the microcontroller and the cpld: eoscope_1.2.zip

**broken link removed**

good luck :)

building a digital oscilloscope

nikifena said:
Are you sure ?

The archive contains the schematics, PCB and the byte-files needed to program the microcontroller and the cpld: eoscope_1.2.zip

h**p://www.mindbend.ro/eoscope/download/eoscope_1.2.zip

Yes I am preety sure....The files are in compiled form. No source code is provided.

digital sampling scope

uups sory. I think that this project have firmware (hex file..)

If you like the source code maybe you can ask the designer of this project :)

digital scope avr

To me, this is too difficult

digital oscilloscope cypress

klj55888 said:
To me, this is too difficult
What is so difficult?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor