Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Digital Clock and Temperature meter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sn_burki

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
2051 digital clock

Dear all,

I would like to make a digital clock on atmel 2051 using RTC (Philips) along with LM-35 to show the temperature as well as clock time. But the ciruit should be simple. If any person could help in this regards.

regards.

tempemperature metre along with clock

sn_burki said:
Dear all,

I would like to make a digital clock on atmel 2051 using RTC (Philips) along with LM-35 to show the temperature as well as clock time. But the ciruit should be simple. If any person could help in this regards.

regards.

Take a look at these pages

**broken link removed**

Details may be found in section: 89C2051/89C4051

Hope these would be useful to you!

ds18b20 atmel 2051

You can do it by LM75 for temp and PCF8583 for RTC both worked with I2C bus Easy to implement by microcontroller.

it is a very good idea to use LM series for measuring temperature but the point it I m too biggener to start so if you have a circuit then please pm me.

You can use TI's MSP430 Series MPU. Because it include a temperature sensor . You can read temp. value from register easy,and reduce the external circuit.
about more detail. please check this site

**broken link removed**

MSP430 internal temperature sensor, vithout calibration have very large error ( up to 7 C ) ...... more esy is adding external DS75 or LM75.

can we do it usinfg 89s52 with 8084 a/d

Hi,

you can do it with DS1820 for temp and DS1307 for RTC. An example for DS1820 you can find here:

**broken link removed**

For temperature sensor you can use TMP05/06 by Anlog Devices.It is a very simple to use.Example code for PIC16F876 and 8052 you can find in Application Note.

hello every one
this digital clock with temp indicator is very simple use any temp sensor and a ADC(analog to digital convertor) for temp indication and square wave gen of any freq and scale it to your µc for time that all, you may think how to scale it down its also simple you have CLK of certain freq then each pulse will be of certain µsec make your µc as counter then after some counts you will get your seconds then you indicate a change of time in seconds place

Status
Not open for further replies.