Not open for further replies.

bibijons

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,
i have a vco MAX2608, i cannot find a Ko in the datasheet, how do i determine it.

and another question is about the PLL, it's a LMX2326.

from my vco the tune goes to the cpo of the PLL, i need to put capacity in series to a resitor and this is parallel to a capacitor, how do i get the values for that. is there a formula?

my desired frequency is 433MHz.

after my vco i have an ETC1-1-13 because i'm working on microstripe lines and this one is follwed by a RFIC Amplifier ABA32563, but i got told that dBm value is to low. who can tell me about a better amplifier. important low cost!!

i heard there a vco that allready include a amplifier but a just found very expensive ones for example modco SP 629MMs, but it is very expensive.
do you know an alternative?

thanks for help

Re: question about VCO

For PLL design you should look at the ebook that is posted on national.com/wireless site, the author is Dean Banerjee, it is also available from Amazon too.

Once you have designed your circuit you can tweek it on the bench.

Re: question about VCO

the link was pretty good, but they asking me about channel spacing and cyrstal frequency. i used the given values, but how do i get my desired ones. i don't know how i calculate these with my given frequeny.

i have a frequency range of 300-500MHz (VCO)

i use the max2608 is it right that PoutMin is 0.48MHz/V? what is the input cap, i haven't found a value?

i'm really a newbie,please help

bibijons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…