Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Determining values of Max2608 VCO

Status
Not open for further replies.

bibijons

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,
i have a vco MAX2608, i cannot find a Ko in the datasheet, how do i determine it.

and another question is about the PLL, it's a LMX2326.

from my vco the tune goes to the cpo of the PLL, i need to put capacity in series to a resitor and this is parallel to a capacitor, how do i get the values for that. is there a formula?

my desired frequency is 433MHz.

after my vco i have an ETC1-1-13 because i'm working on microstripe lines and this one is follwed by a RFIC Amplifier ABA32563, but i got told that dBm value is to low. who can tell me about a better amplifier. important low cost!!

i heard there a vco that allready include a amplifier but a just found very expensive ones for example modco SP 629MMs, but it is very expensive.
do you know an alternative?

thanks for help

Re: question about VCO

For PLL design you should look at the ebook that is posted on national.com/wireless site, the author is Dean Banerjee, it is also available from Amazon too.

Once you have designed your circuit you can tweek it on the bench.

Re: question about VCO

the link was pretty good, but they asking me about channel spacing and cyrstal frequency. i used the given values, but how do i get my desired ones. i don't know how i calculate these with my given frequeny.

i have a frequency range of 300-500MHz (VCO)

i use the max2608 is it right that PoutMin is 0.48MHz/V? what is the input cap, i haven't found a value?

i'm really a newbie,please help

bibijons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back