Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

design of cmos based op-amp

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabu

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello friends

can u upload the ckt diagram of op amp, ilike to simulate it, where i can get it.

hoping ur replay
tnks in advace

sabu said:
hello friends

can u upload the ckt diagram of op amp, ilike to simulate it, where i can get it.

hoping ur replay
tnks in advace

hi
which type of opamp do u need. There are variety of architectures of opamp. can u be more specific.The attached pdf contains the basic steps of designing an opamp.

hello,sabu

If you want to study the op amp, I think you can fisrtly do some simply work about op amp.In my opinion,The Allen's book "cmos analog circuits design" is a choice for learning op amp.Beacuse it have many examples and teach how to simulate the op amp.

Best wishes!

Sure, Mr. P.E. Allen's book "CMOS Analog Circuits Design" (2nd edition) is an excellent reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back