Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

design and development of gsm based vehicle theft control system

Status
Not open for further replies.

nakulsasikumar

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i require to know where to keep the system in a two wheeler
how can microcontroller connect to relay works
source code for this project
learn c for at89c51

i require to know where to keep the system in a two wheeler
how can microcontroller connect to relay works
source code for this project
learn c for at89c51

Hi Nakulsasikumar and Welcome on EDABoard,

Can You exmplain what exactly you need with more details? You whant to control your vehicle when thief take it or You want just to track stolen vehicle?

Regards,
Peter

Hi Nakulsasikumar and Welcome on EDABoard,

Can You exmplain what exactly you need with more details? You whant to control your vehicle when thief take it or You want just to track stolen vehicle?

Regards,
Peter

i'm doing a project on "design and development og gsm based vehicle theft control system"
i'm using atmega16(not at89c51),gsmmodule sim300,i'm confused with gps module,which one i should i go for???
we are trying to implement on two wheeler,petrol,gearless
i dont know avr .. can u help me with the source code with algorithm so i can understand it
we are using vibration sensor minisense100 vertical for vehicle start sensing..
where should i keep this whole system???? doubt
i need to do both....

Hi nakulsasikumar, first don't mix GSM module and GPS module. Tows are different thing (Some module also contains booth tows). GPS device can only receive the GPS data which are send from GPS satellite. Most of the time it follow NMEA protocol. You can find out your co-ordinate by using the GPS device. GSM is booth way communication system. you can use SPRS service, sms service etc through GSM system. SIM300 is a GSM module. it doesn't contain GPS facility. You can make interface with SIM300 through UART. It support AT commands.

I think you can take data from vibration sensor, when no one is stay in the car then if the sensor get ant vibration (That mean some one is trying to unlock the car) then the system send a SMS to the owner of the car. Do you want to make that kind of system?

Hi nakulsasikumar, first don't mix GSM module and GPS module. Tows are different thing (Some module also contains booth tows). GPS device can only receive the GPS data which are send from GPS satellite. Most of the time it follow NMEA protocol. You can find out your co-ordinate by using the GPS device. GSM is booth way communication system. you can use SPRS service, sms service etc through GSM system. SIM300 is a GSM module. it doesn't contain GPS facility. You can make interface with SIM300 through UART. It support AT commands.

I think you can take data from vibration sensor, when no one is stay in the car then if the sensor get ant vibration (That mean some one is trying to unlock the car) then the system send a SMS to the owner of the car. Do you want to make that kind of system?

thanks for replying to me...
we started doing the project with atmega16,gsm module,gps module..
can you tell me how to do the following problem:
1) suppose i will get gps coorinate to the microcontroller, how can i send the same to owners mobile via gsm module
2) how to control relay using atmega16
3) can u suggest me a good book for avr coding

hope u will respond as soon as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back