Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

dear Audioguru can you help me for ecg circuit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

asistan83

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
my thesis is ecg project..and my ecg circuit is below..my signal is not good..can you help me what can i do?

Hi

GO to Analog site and search for ECG circuit (search ECG) there are some application note and some circuit interface of ECG

All the best

Bobi

my ecg signal has with baseline changes and motion artifacts..what kind of components attach to my ecg circuit?

I think you get various signals superimposed on ECG signals due to breathing and movement. The filtering should remove most of it. I don't know how you chose the filtering (or the opamps, which are not really the right ones for the job and will inject noise into the leg connection) but I suggest you read some more data sheets and application notes about ECG. At ECG frequencies I would expect low flicker noise to be an important opamp parameter.

Keith.

Status
Not open for further replies.