Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Custom Parametric Analysis with SKILL

Status
Not open for further replies.

orcunkilic

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
parametric analysis save results

Hello all,
im trying to use SKILL or ocean script to make a parametric analysis that takes user a defined inclusion list, but mine runs much slower than the one in the Analog Design Environment. Because mine runs a DC simulation for each parameter. But the one in ADE runs only a single DC sim and uses the parameters with that single simulation results. I extracted the script by Save Script command in parametric analysis and when i copy and paste that exact code, it runs very slow because of that problem i mentioned. I consumed myself but cant get anywhere. I would be very glad if some experienced clever person knows what to do to do it exactly like ADE does. Thanks a bunch!

Orcun Kilic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back