Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Converting *.pdf into allegro-- here is script

Status
Not open for further replies.

shakalaka

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
here is the script to convert pdf, bmp images into allegro format.

Enjoy
S

How does this work? Can I convert Protels Orcad PDF export to something resembling Allegro with this?

Reactions: muthuu

muthuu

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
    V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
No, this only converts images, I'm assuming the Protel PDF is the same as P-Cad's PDF (PDIF), schematic - that can be read into Orcad directly for use with Allegro, the results are ugly but usable.

SiGiNT

Could any body send me Raster To Allegro.zip to my email ID satyasg@gmail.com,since I could not able to down load it.

Thanks.

its good. i imported the generated file (plt) as IPF, then the image was on the PCB. nice.

but how can i move the image from the manufacturing/PEN3 layer to a more reasonable layer, like board_geometry/Silkscreen_Top or just etch top?

Hi All,

I dont have enough poin to download this files.Plz Help....

For the new guys it is also available **broken link removed** but please keep posting and making useful comments etc to improve your points.

Can you show mehow to make it work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back