Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Constraints on output ports and something about AMBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

yangbay81983

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

when we make a sub-ip specification for DRAM controller before our RTL design, how to evaluate and add constraints on output ports who will be connected to SDRAM, Thanks! for example, set_load=?

Another question is the result of synthesis of AHB bus. Does it contain only Arbiter and Decoder? Once again, Thanks!

Yang

lakshman.ar said:
Normally 30% of the clock is specifed as the output delay.

This 30% is special for ports for I/O? and other output delay should be calculated, is that right? Thanks

Could Anybody answer my question: how to add input/output delay constraints on input/output ports of IP who connect external environments ? Thanks

I thinks you should refer the SPEC to see the dealy requirement and consult with IP owner!

FOA if u have bought the IP frm some1 els, u cannot specify a input/output delay on those ports !

U have to consult the person who designed tht IP !

ur question : "Could Anybody answer my question: how to add input/output delay constraints on input/output ports of IP who connect external environments ?"

Please elaborate as to what it ur requirement, do u want to add a i/o delay constraints to the ports of IP ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back