Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

confused about decoders

Status
Not open for further replies.

bangerz

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am confused with my project..
hexadecimals are converted into bits and transmitted.
if it is received on the other side, will the decoders decode the received data and convert it to hex again?..i

hex is a representation used to make things easier for us.... hex is in the form of bits and no need to encode or decode them,,, whatever be the data it is shown to us in the form of hex that is all...

i am so sorry..i used the wrong word..what i mean is the ascii code, not the hex..is there any decoders for it?.

Added after 3 minutes:

it is like i am sending datas from the pc through the use of radio frequency..from the pc, letters are represented with ascii code. if i send these letters and are received in the other side, what specific decoders will use in order for my data to be converted to ascii code again.?

Status
Not open for further replies.