Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Companies which offer online free sample ordering

Status
Not open for further replies.
free lcd display samples

Hi,
I got mp3 samples from https://www.vlsi.fi
VS1001,VS1011 and VS1002 (Total 5Pcs) great :D
And now working on a proto type board.

microchip free sample

Microchip is not sending samples to India
Itp
:cry:

free sample microchip

Hi, what about ST ? they do not even have an email address on their
site. They suggest to refer to the local distributor, which is tipically
not so happy to send you samples.
What do you think ?
thx
proton

free samples lcd

Hi

Regardingthe ST I had no luck, as you say the distributors are not so keen on sending samples, I once waas told that they only send in package of 1000 and it costs xUSD a peace.

I guess you can get a sample from microchip, I live outside US and had no problem. If they are not listed as sample you can buy them in many countries directly from them.

free sample microcontrollers

you can receive samples from Linear Technology, CML, cygnal and chipcon. Only prepare and drop email to them.

samples free brazil

I got about 150 various chips from Microchip.
I'm live in Israel.

gyroscope free sample

microchip and maxim wont ship to romania due to custom rules,
BUT Analog Devices CAN DO THAT as I have received lots of IC's.

semiconductor free samples

Also try Intersil They were very nice, sent me the samples requested in less than one week. Dallas/Maxim sent me a couple of packages, but then they redirect me to the local distribuitor in Romania, Ecas. No answer since then.

maxim ic free samples

hi

I've got samples from pmcflash.com and ti.com
also from analog, maxim and microchip (microchip was some year ago)

sample free brazil

Few weeks ago ordered samples from pericom...making bus level switches like IDT...what I have received few weeks ago was just a confirmation email..that´s all :-(

Maybe a little off-topic but always needed...

Kycon sended me a box full of samples for PC connectors like DSUB, PS2, stereo jacks, power etc...no shipping costs (o:

xilinx free sample

I never get the ATMEL mcu sample. I think impossible. I done it few times at ATMEL official web site but didn't get response. So disappointed.

My country(M'sia) distributer also ignore my sample request.

:cry:

free atmel samples

Hai sometimes it may happen.

Here is the some list of free components suppliers

www.samtec.com all type of connectors and sockets and board interface items.

www.elestarelays.com they are giving sample replays

www.maxim-ic.com giving all of their products like nvram, rtc, controllers

www.ti.com giving all of their producs

molex free samples

ti don't give all their products as samples, but the greatest part of these, he no longer doesn't give l293d, uln2803 ( pdip package ) etc... :(
what a pity ! :(

free sample ic

Friends

Organizations offer free samples for the potential end users for testing, prototyping - in short for commerical reasons.

What I have personally seen is abuse of these facilities by the community at large esp. hobbyists and students , abuse leads to pull out of such facilities by these organaizations. We should understand that the organization needs to spend to produce and ship these samples.

People ordering these samples in bulk (some mentioned 150 chips) may not contribute to the organization commercially.

Bonafide organizations can still get these samples from manufacturers or distributors over established supply chains, only the small users and other would be afected.

Let take a community responsibility on this and stop abuse - may be a first step would be to scrap this topic.

-CZ

ftdi+sample

I don't think oredring samples as a student or for private use is abuse, the vendors will benefit from this in the long run. When you get used to using a specific IC from a specific vendor, you are more likely to use the same chips from the same vendor comercially too.

Sampling is just a good and effective marketing oppurtunity for the vendors.

Some vendors only ship samples to companies, while other such as maxim ships to everyone.
I think Maxim well earn all the money back they spend on samples, because students have gotten used to use Maxim, when the students later gets a job and have to find a chip for a project when they will first think of for example Maxim because they are familiar with this vendor, its chips, datasheets, application notes, web page etc.

Companies spend millons on advertising and I think samples is a very effective form of advertising.

Vendors often gives huge discounts on evaluation kits, EDA programs etc. to universities because theyknow it is money well spend.
Some companies even give away a lot of equipment and software for free to universities and students.

Giving away samples will buy the same good-will and their name will placed in the mind of the students.

maxim ic sample

I totaly agree with you "ME" !
and I think companies giving 150 ex of "samples" to the same person should revise what they call sample...

atmel+samples

I live in Peru and I received samples totally free from Analog Devices and Texas Instruments.

I received samples from Maxim too but just one time, now Maxim is not sending samples to Peru. :cry:

free sample gyroscope

I'm an electronic engineering student from Australia, I got heaps of samples from National and especially difficult to obtain parts (well, over here anyway). Their main distributor (Arrow) isn't too keen on giving samples away.

Also maxim is good with samples, and they have great devices which you cannot find at other companies. (presumably because they are heavily patented!) Xilinx doesn't give away samples, but they have tons of useful literature and some demonstration programs. Analog and Fairchild semi-conductors do not give away samples to Australia though, which is a bit disappointing.

I also heard Zilog and other companies listed at **broken link removed** give samples if you ask then nicely :wink:...

igbt free samples

OFFTOPIC

I think vendors should check everything about member who will receive samples from them.

They are ordering 15 samples like OPA from TI for free and selling it! They don't know how to use IC, they are ordering just because it's free! sick situation, it's time to start thinking and analyze orders, vendors!

electronics free samples

You are wright gulson.
In the 1998 Maxim send me samples , but now not. This is the reply from Maxim:
##############################################
Sir
What I am trying to tell you is this, ALL SOUTH AMERICA orders will not be sent unless you provide us with a FEDEX
UPS, DHL acct# regardless if you put standard we will not nor can we send them to you. If you can not give us one of
these acct# then we can not send out your order.
##############################################
See you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back