Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Collin and F. J. Zucker, Antenna Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

couless

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
collin and zucker

Hi,
Could someone please help me get this old book?

Couless

antenna theory collin

I second this request. This book seems nearly impossible to find unless you have access to a university library.

John

antenna theory collin zucker

couless said:
Hi,
Could someone please help me get this old book?

Couless

refer to link:
antenna by collin

antenna theory collin zucker

Azulykit said:
It was not hard to find. It took about 5 seconds on Google.

Try www.amazon.com and www.alibiris.com. Both show the book in stock. You might just have to purchase it if you really need a copy.

Yes, they both show one copy of Part I (it is a two volume book). Based on the bookseller location, it seems both sights are referencing the same copy of the book. Unfortunately, I cannot afford to pay $250-$300 for half of the book (or for the whole book for that matter). Maybe one day a cheaper copy will appear. On the other hand, if anyone can afford it, I recommend to buy it now, because this book does not show up for sell very often.

John

Hey guys help me in gettign this book..it seems impossoble to get it even on amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back