Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Choosing a Project in Digital IC Design and Layout

Status
Not open for further replies.

ammar_kurd

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone,

I have started a course in Digital IC Design, and the instructor asked us to do a project, where I have to do simulation and layout.

But I couldn't decided what I will do since I am new to the subject, and I am looking for some suggestions and resources.

Thanks in advance...

First google some IC design and simulation software.
I prefer cadance.
learn its basics.

You need to ask specific questions for others to help you. You have provided too little information. There are many stages of simulation in a Digital IC design project. The final stage is layout of the chip before tape-out is done.
So just telling "I have to do simulation and layout." is very vague.

I know I am a bit vague but that is because I am at the beginning of the course and I think the instructor is trying to push us to learn faster by doing a project based course and I have to chose a project and follow along the instructor with my project.

So if there any suggestions for projects for this type of course.

Thanks in advance...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back