Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ceramic or High K PTFE Substrate

Status
Not open for further replies.

dshoter13

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I am planning to design patch antennas to operate on 868MHz and 915MHz (only one frequency at the time). To achieve a good trade-off between BW (spec. 12 MHz), size and cost I am planning to explore some high Dk substrates (or ceramic) with a yet-to-be-specified thickness (assuming that it will be quite thick to attain reasonable BW). I would like to know if any of you could advise me on some substrates/manufacturers that can provide such substrates.

Thank you for your time.

With best regards,
Rui Gomes

I would speak to a PCB manufacturer; they can recommend appropriate substrates (Rogers and Isola are two that I know of; I'm sure there are others).

Check out for Rogers' Corporations Substrate selector software. You may choose whatever you wish about the substrate and it can give you an idea about your selection.

If you dont like any of them, at least you will have some names you can throw out in your hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back