Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronic Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Register Log in

CCS (composite current source) and NLPM

Status
Not open for further replies.

manajel1

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello,
NLPM (NonLinear Power model) and CCS (Composite current source) tables used for timing, noise and power analysis, can somebody please explain me how it works?
i will be very grathfull.
thank you

sun_ray

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can anybody help on this aspect..

Thanks in advance..
CCS is based on current sources to be the source of powers. Please search in google with CCS and NonLinear Power model. You will find relevant documents there.

Thanks

vijay.mani884

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello,
NLPM (NonLinear Power model) and CCS (Composite current source) tables used for timing, noise and power analysis, can somebody please explain me how it works?
i will be very grathfull.
thank you
What do you wanna know in this aspect? Kindly, hightlight your questions with clear inputs. thanks

rca

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
As said by sun_ray, this Is an other way to modelize the timing, noise, to be more accurate in very tiny node.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor