Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can we use our desired adc\dac block sets in simulink?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtcx

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
simulink dac

hi!, I recently started using system generator of version 8.2 with matlab 7.1. While generating for blocks related to communication sets in simulink(ver 6) using xilinx system generator 8.2, I require ADC and DAC block set, for which Xilinx system generator only has certain xilinx default "xpc" target based adc and dac blocks which I ain't gonna use. For example, I want to use my adc like AD7266 in my project. so is there a way to add this adc as xilinx block in simulink, so that I can generate vhdl code using this adc for my desired model under simulink?. Thanks in advance. :idea:

dac in simulink

No, You can't do that. In System Generator You may describe and translate into VHDL only digital circuits with Xilinx blocks. Other stuff (like converters) You may find in appropriate blockset and use them for simulation only.

dac simulink

Hi friends,

I have an analogue signal that need to be converted Digital signal in Simulink.(For example speech voice signal as an analogue signal). I searched for ADC block in Simulink but found nothing necessary.Do we have to create own block for AD?

Thanks now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back