Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Can we do a 36-port S-parameter Simulation in ADS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shravanevana

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have a 36-port S-Parameter touchstone file and I have never used this before. I am supposed to look at the S-parameter curves using ADS. Can ADS do a 36-port S-parameter simulation?

Thanks.

From where did you get the S-parameter touchstone file for 36 ports ?

From where did you get the S-parameter touchstone file for 36 ports ?

I got it from a company to perform simulations. Can you please tell me how it can be done in ADS?

Yes, you can use "data items" palette.Select one -for instance S10P- and then change the name by clicking on the name attribute to 36,so you'll have S36P component and you should define your file
in it..

Yes, you can use "data items" palette.Select one -for instance S10P- and then change the name by clicking on the name attribute to 36,so you'll have S36P component and you should define your file
in it..

Thank you very much for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back