Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can I transmit voltage through RF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sivasujith

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi everyone..

I want to charge my mobile whenever the battery discharges.. Can i transmitt the voltage thru RF.. is it possible... if so can anyone help me by that way..
Hop my questn s clear...
thnx in advance..

regards..
Sujith

Re: help on RF

sivasujith said:
hi everyone..

I want to charge my mobile whenever the battery discharges.. Can i transmitt the voltage thru RF.. is it possible... if so can anyone help me by that way..
Hop my questn s clear...
thnx in advance..
Look into this:
**broken link removed**

Re: help on RF

Hi,

There was a scientific vision that a plane could fly on MW energy fed from the ground by high gain antenna.

There was also a vision about indoor MW heating that will comprise of a magnetron and metall shielded rooms so the interior will be "microwave oven" of the large scale considering dimensions but small scale considering power. The energy savings would be enormous as a vast amount of air would not be heated etc.

However they were the dreams only for many reasons - besides many other reasons MW radiation hazard was an important issue.

Would you like the conveniance to charge the mobile phone wirelessly while being simulteneously exposed to MW radiation? Not my cup of tea, I would rather use inconvenient wired solution and let the nervous ones go with the progress and keep my lazy, healthy stile of life.

flyhigh

help on RF

Sounds good although its possible..
thnk u..

regards,
Sujith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back