Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can I translate IBIS models into Hyperlynx

Status
Not open for further replies.

firozjdang

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can I translate IBIS models on Hyperlynx SI, I have translated models on Signal Explorer, Cadence. I did check that Hyperlynx has an IBIS editor, but I want to add the models, topology from a manufacture's website, like IBIS DDR2 Ram from Micron. Please guide me.

If I understand this correctly all you would have to do in this case is apply manufacturer model to Hyperlynx part.
One thing you would need to do for Hyp to see this new model is add ibis model file location to libraray index, you would also have to update index's.

Eda

Thank you for replying, well I did figure it out....basically its saving the IBIS file in the library directory, we can then access the Ibis file.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back