Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

can i send data by tcp/ip protocole by using microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

anan1975

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all,
Can any body suggest that is it possible to send data by one microcontroller to another micro/PC by internet protocole if yes then how?
Regards

Re: can i send data by tcp/ip protocole by using microcontro

You can use any micro controller with wiznet's chip ... take a look at w5300 datasheet...

it is possible!
but let's see
a hardware design that connects to sort of access point with simple microcontroller is hard, implementing a network protocol to connect to hardware(Ethernet, wireless) gets harder, programing a tcp/ip stack and layers adds to compications, filtering and forwarding your required traffic even gets more harder.
so I would stick with ready modules, rather than trying to make one myself, unless your microcontroller support Ethernet, tcp/ip.
But from your post I am guessing what you want to do is just have tcp/ip connection over a router, so for example on a pc a program/socket listens to a specific port and, micro contollers connects to that software via tcp/ip. if this is your case, you can look into ECN28J60.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back