Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

can any1 plz teach me the mode of operaton of this cct??

Status
Not open for further replies.

elmo_fei

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
can any1 plz help me out with the mode of operation in the cct??

If Sm is turn on first, then after that only Sa turn on. how is the current flow in the cct?? and how is the antiparallel diode current flows???

really thx a lots!!!

when Sm and Sa are conducting the current charges L1.
When Sa and Sm stops conducting, according to faraday law L1 oppouses to abroupt changes in current so it uses energy stored in their magnetic field and acts like a current source, and Aacording to the previous current direction the new currents is in the same direction and D12 complets the path so current can happens.

can u plz correct me if i'am wrong???

when Sa turn ON, then current flow goes to C2, L1, & C1 and charge up C2, L1 & C1...

when Sa turn OFF, C2 discharging, current flows throught the anti parallel diode of Sm...... L1 & C1 form a loop together with D12.

when Sm turn ON, it flows to C2, L1, C1...

when SM turn OFF, D12 again 4ward bias & form a loop with L1 & C1....

is this 4 modes are correct.??really thx a lots.....

Correction:

You wrote: when Sa turn OFF, C2 discharging, current flows throught the anti parallel diode of Sm...... L1 & C1 form a loop together with D12. Not anti paralel diode of Sm, because VDC1 should be greater on the other side.

You wrote: when SM turn OFF, D12 again 4ward bias & form a loop with L1 & C1....

but remember that when Sm and Sa turn off voltage in the inductor changes it's polarity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back