Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

can any one HELP ME?...concerning FSK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisham2005

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dear all,

I've a question that i need an answer for it and IF U CAN, attached with it a site that can confirm your answer about it,
in FSK modulation, if the input digital bit (baud) rate was 64kbps, on what bases I should choose f1 and f2 that will be used for wireless transmission???

Is there's any relation between the input bit rate and the frequency used for modulation (f1 and f2) ???
and if f1 and f1 should be so high, by how much with respect of the input bit rate (baud rate)????
plz try to make ur answer confirmed with any site, IF U CAN, but if u can't it's ok,
I hope any one to answer me
thanks in advance

in FSK the seperation between frequencies must be greater than 1/2Ts. where Ts is the symbol ( or bit in binary) rate. it is MSK that has the minimum seperation between carriers i.e. 1/2Ts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back