Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Calibre view generation error

Status
Not open for further replies.

viperpaki007

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

I am generating calibre view file for post layout simulations from calibre PEX tool. I am seeing following errors (shown in screenshot attached)

Can somebody suggest the reason of error and how to correct them to generate proper calibreview file.

BR

If you not done LVS(Layout Vs Schematic) check, do it. If it is LVS clean, hope these errors wont come

it seems that the problem with file calview.cellmap

Then i think its not layout problem. As sarge mentioned, may be problem of cellmap file.

I already know that it is cellmap problem..but how to remove it?

post your cellmap file here pls

Compare the terminal names in the CDF and in the mapfile, it looks like the map is naming the body as 'sub' instead of 'b' (CDF name). Correcting the map should fix this.
Also avoid starting your extraction by including mutual inductors on the first pass -assuming you need them at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back