Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

calibre PEX- netlist generated have some error

Status
Not open for further replies.

ansonyeap

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
calibre PEX

Hi. recently I finished my layout and pass all the DRC and LVS rule check. but when come to PEX which used to extract the parasitic components from the layout, a problem occur.

The PEX netlist generated have some error. for example, in my schematic design, a component have 3 connections. but in the pex netlist, the corresponding component only have 2 connection.

Can anyone tell me why cause this problem to occur and how to solve it?

thank & regard
Anson

Re: calibre PEX

ansonyeap said:
... but in the pex netlist, the corresponding component only have 2 connection.
Did you try to use the corresponding 2-terminal component symbol in your schematic?

Re: calibre PEX

erikl said:
ansonyeap said:
... but in the pex netlist, the corresponding component only have 2 connection.
Did you try to use the corresponding 2-terminal component symbol in your schematic?

No. I didn't use the 2 terminal symbol in the schematic design. In the design, the component have 3 terminals.

another question, recently i surf the internet and found out that we need to do some modification on the PEX netlist generated before we can proceed to post layout simulation. i.e modification such as modified the nets in the netlist.

Why we need to do that?

thank and regards,
Anson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back