[SOLVED] Calibre LVS issue(gate length property error)

Status
Not open for further replies.

guruprasadds

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Friends,
Im running calibre for my LVS 28nm digital design, Im getting property errors with mismatch in gate length and with with max 1.56% and .06% difference respectively in layout vs schematic.
Can any one help me to resolve this? im confused about what value and where to set in rule deck.
tapeout is 5 days away so please some one help me.

Attachments

• lvsissue.png
    27.3 KB · Views: 342

im confused about what value and where to set in rule deck.
tapeout is 5 days away so please some one help me.

I don't think you'll get a "go" if you change the rules deck. Better readjust W & L in your schematics!

There is a variable in most decks that set the tolerance

---The Default setting for property check is 0%. Users should check with IP/Design providers for proper tolerance.

Do a search for "tolerance" in your rule file and it should tell you how to set the default from 0% to a higher value.

Hey Erikl and Dharmaslice,
thanks both of them for the reply. I resolved it. Problem was it was comparing wrt 4th significant digit. You can look in to the error image i have attached.
the digits in source and layout are 3 and 4 respectively.
So i enabled HIGH_RESOLUTION switch in rule deck, enabling ll compares upto significant digit. I think looking into Rule deck n that switch may make u guys understand the issue.

Thanks
Guru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…