Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Calculation of maximum and minimum frequency for TSPC D-FF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amrsfmt

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
tspc rabaey

Hi All,

I'm currently working on something related with my masters. I'm facing a problem finding literature related with calculating maximum and minimum frequency of operation of the D-FF.

I understand that improper sizing of transistors may lead to improper operation. Please refer to P.353 in Rabaey's book "Digital Integrated Circuits", Example 7.4.

I understand also that leakage current affect the operation of TSPC D-FF because it changes the voltage on the internal nodes where the values are stored. Low frequency operation of TSPC cell then may be significantly affected.

What I'm looking for is What is the mathematical relation between transistors sizes and the minimum frequency of operation and maximum frequency of operation.

Thanks,
Amrsfmt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back