khorlipmin

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hit-kit download

Hi,
I have trouble simulating even an interter extraction. I tried to use various means, including a config view, modification from the setup environment menu, the output is incorrect.
I applied a Vpulse at the input and the ouput just tracks the input exactly (when Voltage 1 of the Vpulse is 0V); if the Voltage1 of the Vpulse is 3.3V then the ouput swing from o to -3.3V. What is wrong with my layout? the LVS shows no mistake is made.
any important steps that i missed out maybe?

inverter for hitkit

May be net names for power supply in inverter layout and schematic are different.

hit-kit cadence

Hi, thanks for suggesting. But that doesnt seems to be the problem... Anymore idea?

Added after 2 hours 5 minutes:

just solved it. I have to create a analog_extracted view and simulate it rather than using the extracted view. Any idea why anyone?

cadence hit-kit availability

Can any person send me the AMS HIT-KIT or show me internet address that make it possible to download the kit.

different hit-kit versions

couldn't overcome the NCSU Hit-Kit working problem with IC5141.
I reload IC5033. Can someone inform me how to set up the Kit on IC5141 on Sun Solaris 10

hit kit ams

look the ams site:
h**p://asic.austriamicrosystems.com/hitkit/hk371/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…