Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

cadence AMS HIT-KIT post layout simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

khorlipmin

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hit-kit download

Hi,
I have trouble simulating even an interter extraction. I tried to use various means, including a config view, modification from the setup environment menu, the output is incorrect.
I applied a Vpulse at the input and the ouput just tracks the input exactly (when Voltage 1 of the Vpulse is 0V); if the Voltage1 of the Vpulse is 3.3V then the ouput swing from o to -3.3V. What is wrong with my layout? the LVS shows no mistake is made.
any important steps that i missed out maybe?

inverter for hitkit

May be net names for power supply in inverter layout and schematic are different.

hit-kit cadence

Hi, thanks for suggesting. But that doesnt seems to be the problem... Anymore idea?

Added after 2 hours 5 minutes:

just solved it. I have to create a analog_extracted view and simulate it rather than using the extracted view. Any idea why anyone?

cadence hit-kit availability

Can any person send me the AMS HIT-KIT or show me internet address that make it possible to download the kit.

different hit-kit versions

couldn't overcome the NCSU Hit-Kit working problem with IC5141.
I reload IC5033. Can someone inform me how to set up the Kit on IC5141 on Sun Solaris 10

hit kit ams

look the ams site:
h**p://asic.austriamicrosystems.com/hitkit/hk371/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back