Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

C programming error: unable to open H file

Status
Not open for further replies.

azzintani

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
I ve problem with C programs,they wont be compiled ,always there is error . such "un able to open H file ".
and this problem is on my PC only , but on other PC's its OK.
plz whats the problem

Re: C programming

You haven't given much details, but it sound like you have a header file missing, or not where it should be.

C programming

You have to set the directory in which the header file is residimg. Probably that may be the reason.

you properly set these fields,

I think you forgot to either include the Header file or the include file is not present in your PC.
Check the header file included in you program and
Check the availability of that file in you C folder (where you have installed C in your PC).

reply the search result..

C programming

check the H-file whether exist or not first.

but if it "un-able to open H file ", it may be some problem on your compiler, check the setting if you can compile on your friend home with same compiler.

check whether your directory path is good in your IDE. Track down the path and see whether all the header files stay in the directory. It might have happened that you deleted the .h files also in some cleaning process. Look for details

this problem may be becuse that u hav a "copy of C" instead of an installed version. i had this problem that compiler dont detect the header files even though i copied it from friends computer. Later i installed a full Studio package. now its working

C programming

i think
first maybe u dont set right the path
second maybe your file header error
third if u dont have error syntax maybe your software to compile is error...

i hope it will help u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back