Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

c language code...plzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayan zaher

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i need code in C language to save data in internal memory of atmel 89c2051 microcontroller..so plzzzzz i need ur help :sad:

Your gunna have to give us some more information, what are you trying to save, where specifically are you trying to save it? Does it matter where its saved, ie non vol? Give us something to work with lol.

/Pheetuz

i need code in C language to save data in internal memory of atmel 89c2051 microcontroller..so plzzzzz i need ur help :sad:
You don't mention which memory would that be. Because strictly translating the question, there is now difference between 89c2051 MCU and any other if it is about RAM. It is C we are talking about right? You just declare a variable (which obviously occupies memory space) and write values on that variable. Maybe you need absolute addressing? It would then help if you mentioned your compiler, so other members using the same compiler can help you.

i need code in C language to save data in internal memory of atmel 89c2051 microcontroller..

The AT89C2051 offers only two types of internal storage, volatile RAM and nonvolatile FLASH.

Is your request is to store data within the FLASH from within a runtime application?

If so, unfortunately the AT89C2051 does not offer In Application Programming (IAP) of the FLASH storage.

If you need nonvolatile storage, you'll need to implement external nonvolatile storage, utilizing serial EPROM, battery backed SRAM, etc.

BigDog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back