Status
Not open for further replies.

xoxozozo10

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello, i'm currently taking a course on PIC Microcontroller. Still fresh and new in this so kinda confuse with it...

i've been using this textbook published by THOMSON -DELMARE LEARNING- 'PIC Microcontroller: An Introduction to Software & Hardware Interfacing' by Han-Way Huang

I was asked to write an assembler code in MPLAB software (PIC18F452), i;ve only covered until assembler language so far but havent try any of it on the software... I need some advice on which command should i use to solve this particular problem:-

I'm really sorry for the trouble... still very new in this and can't find any good help around...

Thanks.

Initially do store two values @ a time in two different registers.Compare both of them.Check for the reminder whether +ve(>0) or -ve(<0). Then store the greater values in a location & compare the lesser values with the next number & so on.This sorting is known as BUBBLE SORTING in C++.Do refer to it.This will help you a lot.
Regards,
Jerin.

Status
Not open for further replies.