Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Battery charging Circuit Required

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faheem Saleh

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi! I need an automatic battery charging circuit for a 12V battery that charges the battery automatically when its voltage drops down to a threshold value (say 10V) and stops when it is fully charged at about 14V. can somebody help me in this regard? Thanks

You can search existing EDABoard threads there is many circuits.

Check this circuit :

**broken link removed**

three+charging+phases-fig3.jpg

charge+controller-fig2.jpg

charge+controller+schematic.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Hi! I need an automatic battery charging circuit for a 12V battery that charges the battery automatically when its voltage drops down to a threshold value (say 10V) and stops when it is fully charged at about 14V. can somebody help me in this regard? Thanks

Why to wait threshold of 10V, by the way voltage 10V is wrong (for starter minimum 11,9V for deep cycle 10,5V). If there is power source for charger, charger should charge battery without waiting lower voltage levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back