Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Basic and Principle of telecomminication modulation book

Status
Not open for further replies.

baby_1

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello
i need to know a book name that tell me complete and basic to high about telecommunication modulation
Thanks

Dear baby_1
Hi
What kind of telecommunications ? digital ? or analog ? and an advise : you won't find all of your desired things in a book . you should read gang of books .
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Thanks goldsmith
i want to know both of them at first analog and then digital and complete references . i Read telecommunication from Carlson and digital communication by (unknown writer)
i need to know more very very in modulation ...

Again : Secrets of RF circuit design written by joseph j carr . RF circuit design written by chris bowick . Electronics communication systems by george kennedy . or perhaps krauss's book ! ( solid state radio engineering ) or many other books .
And another thing about carlson book , it is an awful book that can't teach you how to be a designer , it is just , funny mathematical book ! but in practice you won't need such a funny things like that !
And another advise in telecommunications : start to design and do some projects , thus you can learn . if you just looking for theorem , you won't be able to be a good designer in RF .
Good luck
Goldsmith

Thanks Goldsmith
i read RF circuit design too.but none of them tell me about the all modulation principles.

George kennedy ! and krauss are good for that ! specially kennedy's book .

Book names?

What ? the name of latest book ? i told . did you read my post carefully ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back